Your Money, Your Goals is a toolkit that social services organizations can use to help their clients set goals, choose financial products and build skills in managing money, credit, and debt.
Social services staff can use the toolkit to help clients:
- Make spending decisions that can help them reach their goals
- Order and fix credit reports
- Avoid tricks and traps as they choose financial products
- Make decisions about repaying debts and taking on new debt
- Keep track of their income and bills
- Decide if they need a checking account and understand what they need to open one