Fatherhood Program Objective
The GCCSA HS/EHS Fatherhood Program is designed with a comprehensive approach to enhancing the participation of fathers and father-figures in the lives of their families.
The Fatherhood Program empowers our father-figures as positive role models for their families and the community while providing them with a social support network.
- Develop a peer-based support system in which members feel comfortable sharing their feelings, experiences, and challenges towards fatherhood;
- Engage fathers/father-figures in regular meetings and events that will facilitate personal growth;
- Enhance the ability and skill of the father/father-figure to parent and nurture his children and family;
- Increase positive interactions with family and community;
- Promote participation in Head Start & Early Head Start activities and volunteerism;
- Foster a greater sense of self-esteem, pride, and responsibility;
- Impact the community-at-large through increased outreach to other father-figures outside the GCCSA, Inc Head Start/ Early Head Start community.
Upcoming Fatherhood Activities
There are no upcoming events to display at this time.
Subscribe to filtered calendar