About Prescription Assistance
Prescription gift cards are provided to clients to assist with the prescription needs.
Individuals may receive:
- Prescription assistance for current medication only. Current medication is defined as medication prescribed in the last 30 days.
- Prescription Assistance for medication refills on non-expired prescriptions.
- Two prescription cards per year.
- Two prescription cards per household.
Qualifications for Prescription Assistance:
- Must reside in Harris County or neighboring counties
- Participants must meet the federal poverty income guidelines
- Participants must have an active prescription for a medical concern